Close to Gisburn Forest Mountain Bike Trails (pdf) and near to The Lands End - John O'Groats Run and on the The Pennine Bridleway (pdf). Need to hire a bike this can be arranged via www.cycle-adventure.co.uk (also a GTBS business)
Ribble Valley Villages (pdf)
Tour of Pendle Hill (pdf)
Lune Valley (pdf)
Rivers Lune & Wyre (pdf)
The Roses Border Ride (pdf)
Grizedale and Bleasdale (pdf)
Other Lancashire Cycling and Mountain Biking (Mtb) Leaflets
Pendle cycleway (pdf)
Pennine cycleway (pdf)
Ordnance Survey OL41 Forest of Bowland & Ribblesdale, OS Explorer Map sheet OL21 South Pennines and Landranger Map sheet 103.
For Walkers and cyclists we provide:-
- Secure wet weather gear storage and drying
- Pickup and drop off by arrangement
- Packed lunches by arrangement
- Local route maps for loan
- Baggage transfer service by prior arrangement.
- Evening meal provision within one mile
- Boot and cycle washing facilities
- Early or packed breakfast available
- Cycle and puncture repair kit available
Closest Railway Clitheroe
Bus Service Gisburn (2 miles/3 km) Regular services (x80 and 280) to and from Clitheroe, Barnoldswick and Skipton
Don't have acrobat reader? Then visit www.adobe.com to download the reader.