Peter and Janet Moorhouse
Tel: 01200 415906
In accordance with enjoyEngland’s “Walkers Welcome” & “Cyclists Welcome” Schemes Foxhill Barn provides the following facilities and services: -
• A separate space for drying outdoor clothing and footwear, so clothes can dry overnight.
• Access to boot scrapes with a water supply for cleaning boots and outdoor clothing.
• First Aid kit
• Provision of hot and cold drink making equipment and ingredients, with beverages served on request.
• Evening meal provision within one mile.
• Early or packed breakfast available (from 7.00am) if notified the night before.
• Packed lunches available by prior arrangement . Flask top-up service available.
• Details of nearest doctor, dentist, hospital, and all night chemist
• Maps and books available for reference on walking in the area
• Information on local public transport and taxi companies operating locally
• Pick-up and Drop-off and or Baggage transfer service by prior arrangement.
• Weather information for the area available on request
• Information on local attractions and events
• Local tourist information centre number and directions available.
• Details of nearest bank/cash machine, public telephone, post office and outdoor equipment shops.
• Details displayed for rescue services
• Details displayed of the Countryside Code
• Details of local restaurants and pubs offering food.
• Information on other business participating in the Walkers Welcome scheme.
Additional facilities for cyclists include: -
· Lockable garage for storage of bicycles
· Access to water point for washing bicycles
· Emergency cycle and puncture repair kit
· Details of nearest cycle hire outlets and repair/spares shops
· Information on available cycle carriage facilities
Foxhill Barn Ribble Valley B&B for a Lancashire, Forest of Bowland and Yorkshire Dales
Walking, Cycling, Sightseeing, Holiday or short break.